Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day Number What

I almost missed my class this morning... I decided to go back to sleep after my alarm went off. On an unrelated note, I have to go home alone this upcoming weekend in order to take care of my dog while the rest of my family goes to a dance for my sister. I originally considered having a party, but then I realized that I would probably be happier to just stay home on my own with my dog.

As I'm writing this, my psychology professor is talking about children with Down's syndrome. I know that some parents can know that their child has Down's syndrome before they are born and some of those parents decide to abort the baby based on that information. This has caused a lot of controversy in our world today. I personally believe that abortion should be legal. I don't know what I would do if the baby were mine, but I strongly believe that the parents should have that option.

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment