Monday, January 30, 2012

Untitled

I normally don't express my thoughts to the public, or even people that are close to me. I normally keep my feelings and ideas to myself, where they mingle with each other and eventually become forgotten. Before I bore you with ramblings, however, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am currently a freshman in college with a planned major of psychology. I have a decent amount of friends, none of which know the true me. I have to hide myself day in and day out because if people did know the true me, how cynical I am and how much I judge those around me, I wouldn't have very many friends. I am very good with computers, and I consistently fix them for a good price. That is how I am currently making my money. My parents are kind enough to pay for college, so I don't have to worry about that.

I doubt that this blog will really reach anyone and there probably won't be anybody who will get the chance to read this, but it feels good to write it down anyways.

I am a man of very radical views and an extremely skewed code of ethics. I know how to conform to society and stay out of everyone's way, but the way society functions is not always how I like it. I won't get into anything specific now, for I have class in half and hour and I still need to shower, but believe me, I'll tell you later.

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment