Sunday, February 12, 2012

Anger

I've never actually hit anyone before in true anger. I've gotten close and I've had my fair share of punching walls; but I've never actually struck anyone in anger. I got close today... What really sets me off is both ignorance, and condescension: when people think that they're better than everyone else and have no trouble showing it.

People also show anger in many different ways... I choose the more silent, wimpy approach, where I blog about my troubles to you few people who randomly stumbled upon this. Other people actually decide to deal with their problems, which normally leads to more conflict than necessary. The third way is to complain to people that are close to you. Although I do this from time to time, I don't recommend it, because it just leads to awkward relationships of the worst kind...

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment