Saturday, February 4, 2012

Drunk

So. Blogging while intoxicated. Certainly different. I feel like I'm writing much shorter sentences than I usually do and I am also typing a great deal slower. I am also slowly falling asleep so I have to finish this quickly otherwise it might go unpublished.

There are so many things that I wish that I'd done in life. I want to spend more time with my dad; he's not gonna be around forever, and I love him with all my heart. I want to be more honest with my friends and I want them to be more honest with me. World peace, world hunger, etc. Mostly, I want to learn more about myself and the things I can accomplish. I want to find my true potential in this world and fulfill it, because for some reason I refuse to act towards the direction I want to.

So I don't know why I decided to make a list of things I want. It just kind of flowed out so I wrote it down... Oh well, it's for the best. I will read this tomorrow and I might actually change something that's happening in my life for the better.

Wow. As I'm typing I realize how much I like the feel of this keyboard and how it types. Huh. That's sort of random, but I guess I'd been thinking about it all along...

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment