Sunday, February 19, 2012

Them

They are the closest people to you. Family gets close, but there is no one as close to you as your friends are. Best friends are those people who always know exactly how to help you; and they are willing to help you do anything. You can trust them with every essence of your soul. It doesn't even matter what you've been through with them or how long you've known them; because you know when you are close enough to someone to truly trust them. There is no doubt. There is no suspicion that they might betray you.

You know that they will always be faithful. You know that no matter what, they will be with you through all of your hard times. Also, there is no way to explain it. It is impossible, literally IMPOSSIBLE, to explain how it is that you can trust these people. They might ridicule you; they might even poke fun at you in front of large crowds. But, in your mind, there is no doubt that these friends will help.

It doesn't matter what happens to you either... It doesn't matter how severe the incident is; they will be there. You know that they will and it is that which will help you through any problem that you are facing.

I'm sorry if this is gibberish. I'm sorry if you really do not feel the same way, but you and I both know deep inside that it's true. I don't care what happens. You. Are. Fine. Shit goes down. All can go to hell. But there are always those people who will help you out of it. I don't care what internet cretins are reading this, but I know that you all feel the same, even if you don't realize it yet. And for those who know me? Call me whenever. Know that: I. Love. You.

I WILL help. This is one of the most sincere things that I have ever written. I don't care if I don't even know you personally... Find someone else, share it... Tell them to talk to me. I don't care who it is, but I WILL help you. Just let me know.

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment