Monday, March 26, 2012

College

I have changed since I went to college. A lot. I've gone from mindless gamer to mindless gamer who has a decent social life. That doesn't mean I don't still lurk 4chan or baww over my complete lack of sex appeal; I just do other things along with that. I think some of the people around me have noticed, too. My emotions have completely made full circle as well. I like to think that my overall outlook on life has changed, but sadly I cannot say that this is true. 

I'm still depressed. I'm still confused. I'm still completely lost in the emotions I can't control. I wish you knew what I actually feel. I wish I knew what I actually feel.

- D

1 comment:

  1. college does change ppl... but it can be also the most fun time of life!
    cheer up

    ReplyDelete