Saturday, March 3, 2012

Emotionless


I have reached a point in my life where I just don't feel any strong emotions about anything, and it's starting to bore me. I haven't been mad at someone to the point of actually yelling in a long time. I miss it. I'm not saying that yelling is a good way to live a life, but it is a healthy way of getting rid of pent up rage.

I've felt sad, as you can probably tell, but never sad enough to really care or change anything. That's why right now I'm hoping to turn towards exercise to help produce some sort of emotional reaction, whether it's just extreme pain. I really do miss being mad... No one at my school has seen me truly angry. And again, I'm not saying I should feel rage a lot, but it just feels SO FUCKING GOOD to let shit like that out.

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment