Friday, March 16, 2012

Exhaustion

I've been feeling incredibly...tired; I'm just not ready to do anything anymore. I don't know what it is. It could be the fact that I'm disgustingly lazy, or it could be the fact that I definitely think to much about my life. I just wish there was some way I could start feeling more awake and actually ready to ACCOMPLISH something.

Take right now for example. I'm sitting in my dorm, it isn't even 11:00 PM and I'm about to go to bed. One of my best friends is coming back soon and we could hang out or do something, but I just don't feel the motivation to stay up... I've tried caffeine, oh yes, but one caffeine addiction and no change later I decided that that's not going to work. I literally can't think of much else to try to just get me out of bed and into my classes, my school. I want to have the discipline to do the work, I really do...but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it.

And you know what's ironic? I won't even fall asleep for another two hours...

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment