Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lackadaisical

I've become a very easygoing person recently. I see myself as being more patient and definitely more calm in every situation.

I think that it is a good way to live spontaneously. I don't like to plan anything, and if things are actually planned, I tend to stray from the guidelines set by the planners, whomever (or is it whoever) they may be. This lifestyle is incredibly fun and I credit it to a lot more opportunity to have fun. This way, if someone calls me to see if I'm free to hang out, I normally am. On the other hand, if I kept a schedule, I would end up regretting having to say no to certain people if they want to see me.

I'm very tired, having gorged myself on some soup, cheese, crackers, orange juice, and whipped cream as a midnight snack. I'm going to go to sleep now.

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment