Friday, March 23, 2012

Obby

There's always that one guy that I know, but whom I also despise. And there is never a good reason for me to despise him or her. In this case, it's a guy on my floor who I shall leave nameless. He seems to be pretty well liked among the others on the floor and he leads a fairly passive lifestyle, but there is just something about him that makes me not like him.

He's not very smart, but who am I to judge. He doesn't really do anything for others and he mooches a lot, but again, I do those things. I don't know why it is, but it just makes me angry every time that he's around, even if he isn't doing anything.

I don't think it's just me, either. You know what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about your general ass hat that you don't like. I'm also not referring to the person that you don't like just because he has something you want. I'm referring to the guy who is just sometimes around who really puts you on edge for no reason whatsoever. It could be the way they eat, or the way they move their mouth when they talk. It might even be something as simple as how they walk or the sound of their laugh but it is these people that make me more angry than most things can.

- D

PS: Post #50

No comments:

Post a Comment