Friday, March 2, 2012

Sad Things

First things first...sorry I haven't posted very much recently, my now 9, and I'm assuming loyal, followers. I have been feeling extremely tired recently. And when I'm not in class or glued to the computer, gaming, I am passed out on my bed, or even on the floor (long story). Anyways, back to what I was talking about...

Nothing always ever goes my way, and I'm sure many of you are thinking the same thing. Now this is the part where you assume I'm going to type some bullshit uplifting thing into the box to make everyone feel better in a pathetic attempt  to make MYSELF feel better.

Well you're wrong...fuck you...I don't give a shit about you and neither does anyone else...So do what you want, my friend.

And if you have decided on suicide? Congratulations...the world is now your oyster.

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment