Saturday, April 14, 2012

Creative Title

Believe me, I'm going to keep doing the same thing; I don't like change. I just wish that people around me would recognize me and help ME for once.

At what point does it stop becoming satisfying to help people? I like to listen; and from my point of view, I think I'm good at it. I like to help people work out their problems; and again, from my point of view, I think I mostly have a positive impact. Where it gets irritating, though, is when people take you for granted... It gets to the point where people don't recognize the good that you are doing, and all they see is the few selfish things that you do.

I have problems, too...I don't see anyone caring.

- D

1 comment:

  1. look around people do care they just don't feel brave enough to show. We live in a self absorbed society and the young people are so self centered.
    If you really want people to care, seek the people that NEED care. Go to a retirement home and take an old women or man outside to see the sky, engage them in their life.

    ReplyDelete