Friday, April 6, 2012

I Hate Apologies

I am completely pissed off at my current social situation. I want out and I don't want to see any of the people that I currently hang around with. I am constantly being walked all over and I can tell that no one really gives a shit what I want. All I ever try to do is help, but people take that for granted and purposefully make fun of me. So fuck it, I'm done; I'm going to stop being nice all the time. It doesn't matter what the hell you think of me because I'm done. There might be one or two of you that I might be fine with keeping in touch with; but for the most part; fuck you.

All the guys are just obsessed with power play. They are completely obsessed with proving that they are better than every other guy; it's like we're in high school. I don't care about who I'm better than, but it's just god damn irritating when every person around you is completely obsessed with it.


You know what the sad part is? Tomorrow, I am going to go back to my normal self, completely over this temporary moment of lucidity. I am not going to try to change anything because I'm worried about what people think of me. There, I said it. I'm worried about the way that people think about me. I try not to admit it, but it's true; I actually care about my social image. Fuck.

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment