Monday, April 2, 2012

Simple Procrastination

I really should be writing my outline right now, but I can't really get it started; which sucks, because it's due tomorrow and it's going to take me at least an hour after I actually work on it. Oh well, I really feel like writing a post tonight.

I'm really an introvert at heart, but for some reason I always end up around loads of people. I somehow end up in a large group of friends who annoy me all the time. I am definitely more comfortable when I'm alone with my games; just me and all the people on the computer with whom I don't need to speak. I think it's because I'm constantly jealous of those around me and very insecure about every element of myself. But somehow, at the same time, I have an absurdly inflated ego.

On an equally depressing note, my desktop has recently broken, forcing me to do all of my homework on my tiny netbook. You might be thinking, "but, D, since your computer is broken, you shouldn't need to procrastinate because you have no games to play." Man you're smart, that's what I thought, too! But nonetheless, I'm stuck here jumping from Facebook to 4chan doing absolutely fuck nothing.

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment