Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Unsuccessful

Decided to pull an all-nighter which is ending right about now. Got out of all my classes today, which is good, because I'm feeling absolutely awful, like sick or something. It's not the tired kind of awful either, just overall bad. So I emailed my professors and told them that I couldn't be at class; there was nothing really important going on today anyways.

The unsuccessful part is that I'm about to go to bed. I don't like going to bed at this time because it always fucks with my body clock, but oh well, sleep might feel good I guess. I also learned a lot more about my psyche and have decided to start writing a book. I don't think it will last, but this time (third time I've tried), I actually really like the subject I'm writing it on.

But for now folks, good night, see you another day/night/life...

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment