Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day Four Down Unda

Well I'm in day 4 now. To recap, I've eaten at a lot of places. I saw my sister sing in her a cappella group (she was amazing, and so was the rest of her group; I'm happy i went). I walked around Sydney and went to the top of the Sydney Eye (tall building, looked around). We saw the botanic garden, which includes thousands of bats. After that we went to the Sydney Opera House and ate at one of the most expensive eateries I've ever been to. We went there, had a few beers and four appetizers. Then we payed $120. It seemed almost like two separate events.

The things that I've done here have been interesting, to say the least, but I feel like I am not the type of person that would appreciate this type of "sight-seeing" vacation. I don't want to seem ungrateful, although I'm sure that I will, but I just don't like this kind of ooh-look-at-that-it's-so-pretty type of lifestyle that we are living here. I am going to go out and party with my sister and her friends at some point and that sounds fun. Other than that, I just find the constant walkaround of the place boring.

If it wasn't for my sister, I think that I would be about ready to go home. I miss my computer, being the kind of person I am, and I miss my home. I'm sure I will enjoy the rest of our stay, but that will be more out of necessity than true interest.

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment