Thursday, May 3, 2012

Same Old Same Old

Sorry, it's been a while since my last post. I don't really have an excuse; I haven't been busy or sick; things just haven't really happened in a while. I also just haven't had the motivation to post anything, my bad.

My classes are pretty much over, at least the stressful things, so now I have nothing to worry about. This marks the end of my first year of college. I've changed a lot I guess; my outlook on life has, at least. I have to point out something, though, that I never really thought would happen. Right now, I don't have that much to stress about; I have a great life. I'm still miserable, though.

I've told this to a few loved ones, too, that I can't remember any part of my life where I truly succeeded or was legitimately happy. Sure I can have fun, anyone can; I just always have some part of me that feels awful.

I want to reach out to someone. I want someone who I can actually talk to about everything. Not just that, I want someone who will ask me how I'M feeling, instead of the other way around. I'll find someone, I suppose.

Or maybe I've already found Her, and I don't even know it.......

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment