Friday, March 23, 2012

Her Part Last

It's hard for me to be around you, so I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't know how you feel, but just let me know. I need to do something that will provide some sort of closure.

For now, I'm just going to keep to myself. I have realized that I am not a party person. I normally much prefer to just be alone in my room doing absolutely nothing, or hanging out with other loners that don't really give a shit about the tiring social norms of our time. I'm fucking exhausted of all the "rules" that I'm supposed to follow in order to not be ridiculed or not be called a "faggot." Come on guys, are we still in high school?

But I digress... TO HER: I'm not mad at you. I still love you, though you don't know it and might never. I just don't think it's that easy for me to be around you anymore.

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment