Sunday, March 11, 2012

Opinions

Sorry for not posting for a while. I have been extremely tired recently and whenever I'm not with friends or gaming, I'm asleep. That mixed with the excitement from being home for a week for spring break is causing me to lose a lot of my spare time for this kind of thing. Thank you for your concern but I am NOT dead, despite my sloth-like existence.

I have realized that many people hold many different opinions on certain things. Most of these are probably wrong, but it is these opinions that help us make it through the day. We convince ourselves that certain things are true so we can just move on with our lives. When these opinions are proven to be wrong, however, we dismiss them as juvenile and absurd while accepting the new found truth.

I don't even know what I'm talking about at this point. It certainly sounded a lot better in my head...

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment