Sunday, February 19, 2012

Myself

What happened tonight was the most influential/effective stuff that has ever happened to me. I know that if you know me personally (because you're probably my mom or sister), you want to know what happened; so you should just call me.

This is the first blog that I've directly done about myself. This is the first time that I've actually spilled myself out to the internet. I've never really opened up to anyone... I've never really told anyone my true feelings. I am a pathetic person... I am gross in some ways, but what most of you don't know is that I am very gifted. I can normally tell what people feel about things, and how they want things to change.

However, I don't know how to do anything about it... I don't know how to change anything around me, and I am too scared to try. You will probably find out more in another post...

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment